The WGN REAL ESTATE is marked above all by its experience, professionalism, security, work efficacy and the biggest database of real estate offers from Poland and from abroad.
Why so many Customers already trusted the WGN ?
Because of following advantages of the WGN, such as:
- leading real estate corporation in Poland
- 19 years on Polish and international markets
- long-term practice in all maintaining activities on different fields of real estate market, supported by waste substantial preparation and progressive improvement
- qualified and reliable team – 500 agents, advisors, brokers, lawyers and analysts
- maximum saving of customers’ time and high service comfort
- high effectiveness of work furthered by numerous achieved transactions and customer’s satisfaction.
- customer risk reduction with simultaneous profits’ increase starting with decision making up to transaction achievement
- security of all transactions
- verified and effective standards of the best networks of real estate agencies
Inne artykuły z kategorii Nie opublikowane
The year 2009 was the bargain for investors on the commercial market, especially for that having considerable contribution in cash.
The passing year was difficult for the real estate market.
Year 2009 is characterized by almost total stagnation in the commercial property market.
The passing year has been undoubtedly one of deep crisis in the primary housing market.
A lot of factors indicate that the property market and its surroundings have seen some very positive changes this passing year, as – most probably – another market cycle comes to its completion.
Despite media exposure, consultations with the society and numerous announcements, the Ministry of Infrastructure has not submitted to the Polish Parliament any proposals of amendments to the Building Code and the law on planning and spatial development.
The feeling of general uncertainty accompanied the whole property market throughout this year, resulting in most businesses abruptly putting their proactive activities on hold.
The mortgage lending results, measured by the activity of lenders and borrowers, regardless of gloomy prophecies of market crash in 2009, are not at all as tragic.
This year’s world conference of the International Property Taxation Institute was held in Warsaw at the end of June 2009.